Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What I Will Do To Reduce Global Warming

Each and every one of us can make a difference in global warming. We have to reduce the emission of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere because it is the major contributor to global warming. I have been researching on how I can make a difference by reducing the carbon dioxide that is let out in the atmosphere, so I’m going to tell you how I will achieve my goal.

First of all I will use less electricity by fitting my house with fluorescent lights and I will not overheat or overcool rooms in my house. Then I will walk, use a bike or uses mass transit whenever possible. I’m also willing to buy a new car soon, which I’ll make sure has good gas mileage.

If only I do these things to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, it won’t work, but if will all take part in this great cause together we can make a difference.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe we can do this, and look forward to your contributions.

Mohamed Al Saadi said...

I believe we can do this, and look forward to your contributions.

Mubarak said...

Thank you for the comment, and I think we can all reduce our effect on global warming.