Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Me

Hi everyone, my name is Mubarak Alnahyan. I live in Abu Dhabi, UAE and study Business Administration at the Higher Collage of Technology of Abu Dhabi. I was born on September 29th 1987. I have lived all my life in Abu Dhabi except for one year when I finished high school and studied in the USA. In the USA I studied in a University in Los Angeles, California. I enjoy going to collage and think that the classes I’m taking are very interesting. My hobbies include football, basketball and swimming. On the weekend my friends and I either go to the desert or go to the beach it depends on what time of the year it is. I enjoy going to the cinema and watch the new movies that are playing, I also enjoy going to restaurants with my friends. Most of the time that I’m home I watch TV, I’m addicted to TV shows.

5 comments:

e3ashig said...

welcome to the blogosphere. (tracked via google reader)

Ali said...

I like the way you disply your profile .....

striker said...

an excellent work...simple and easy ....keep it up

Mubarak said...

Thank you e3ashig......

Thank you Ali.......

Thank you striker.....

I hope you all visit my blog often.....

Mohammed Alshehhi said...

I enjoyed viewing your blog ..
Good luck ..