Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What I Learned During This Project

The knowledge I gained during this project gave me a new perspective on how the little things in our daily life effect our environment.

Before I did this project I didn’t know how serious global warming is and the great impact it will have on the environment in the future. The important thing I learned is that if we all work together as people and governments we can reduce our effect on global warming and hopeful eliminate it so all kind of species around the world don’t suffer because of what we humans did.

I did my research and started my new lifestyle to reduce my impact on global warming and I hope you start soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i suggest you watch this, its quite informative on the issue of global warming

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/1